We’re hosting our next class this Wednesday, February 18 and
Saturday, March 17 at 10:30am!
For your privacy, we follow the same confidentiality procedures as the court and DMV mandated Drinking Driver Awareness Programs. The class is only open to DUI arrestees and you must show a picture ID and your pink temporary license form (issued by the police) or your DUI program enrollment form. Other proof may be acceptable, call to verify.
COST: $18 We accept cash, credit card only
WHERE: Classes are held at our Costa Mesa Office
151 Kalmus Dr #D-104A
Costa Mesa, Ca 92626
WHEN: Select weeknights and Saturdays.
- How to avoid a “Court Sting”
- How your license will be affected by an SR-22, and how not to fall prey to bad SR-22
- How long your license will be suspended, first by the DMV, then by the Court
- Where you can legally drive on a restricted license
- When your license will go back to “full privilege”
- What is the “Court Mandated Drinking Driver Awareness Program” and when should I
- The Multiple Offender Early License Reinstatement Law and who qualifies
- The biggest mistake drivers make with their insurance
- What happens if you get caught “driving outside your restriction”
- The penalties for Driving on a Suspended License
- Who is required to have an Interlock Ignition Device and for how long
- The Second Degree Murder Law (Ambriz Act)
Call (714) 545- KNOW Or email Yvonne@gambinowasson.com to find the next available class date
Note: Class size is intentionally kept small so that there is ample time for individual questions to be answered.