For your privacy, we follow the same confidentiality procedures as the court and DMV mandated Drinking Driver Awareness Programs. The class is only open to DUI arrestees and you must show a picture ID and your pink temporary license form (issued by the police) or your DUI program enrollment form. Other proof may be acceptable, call to verify.
WHERE: Classes are held at two different office locations, one in Tustin, CA and the other in San Juan Capistrano.
- 17821 17th St #180, Tustin CA 92780
- 31726 Rancho Viejo Rd #120, San Juan Capistrano 92675
WHEN: Our next classes are on:
- Thursday, May 4th at 6:00p in Tustin
- Friday, May 12th at 6:00p in San Juan Capistrano
- How to avoid a “Court Sting”
- How your license will be affected by an SR-22, and how not to fall prey to bad SR-22
- How long your license will be suspended, first by the DMV, then by the Court
- Where you can legally drive on a restricted license
- When your license will go back to “full privilege”
- What is the “Court Mandated Drinking Driver Awareness Program” and when should I
- The Multiple Offender Early License Reinstatement Law and who qualifies
- The biggest mistake drivers make with their insurance
- What happens if you get caught “driving outside your restriction”
- The penalties for Driving on a Suspended License
- Who is required to have an Interlock Ignition Device and for how long
- The Second Degree Murder Law (Ambriz Act)
Note: Class size is intentionally kept small so that there is ample time for individual questions to be answered.
Call (714) 545- KNOW Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the next available class date